Park Sutton Insight: Janus Capital & Henderson Group Merge, Now Janus Henderson Global Investors. This merger of equals creates a firm with $322b AUM, market cap of $6b.Henderson will acquire Janus for $2.61b.
- RIA M&A Case Study: Acquiring the Trifecta – Scale and Diverse Leadership in a Sought-After Market
- RIA M&A Case Study: The Successful Bank Acquirer
- RIA M&A Case Study: The Strategic RIA Merger
- Mutual Fund Pioneer Finds a New Home
- RIA M&A Case Study: Entering an Essential Wealth Geography with a Marquis Acquisition