Selected completed assignments of our Senior Professionals (while with Park Sutton Advisors and Predecessor Firms):
Mergers and Acquisitions:
- Advised Sanders Morris Harris Group on the acquisition of a 50.1% stake in Leonetti & Associates, an open architecture wealth manager with over $400 million in AUM.
- Advised Virtus Investment Partners on its acquisition of Kayne Anderson & Rudnick, with $7.2 billion in AUM.
- Advised wealth manager Fairport Asset Management, with $1 billion in AUM, on the sale of a majority stake to WealthTrust.
- Advised Meeschaert Corporation on the acquisition of a minority stake and strategic alliance with The Solaris Group, a multi-family office with $1.8 billion in AUM.
- Advised European group FAME on the acquisition of a majority interest of New York based global equity investment manager Wilkinson O’Grady with $1.6 billion in AUM.
- Advised Invesco Ltd. on its acquisition of Pell Rudman & Co, with $8 billion in AUM.
- Advised National Asset Management with $17 billion in AUM on its sale to Invesco Ltd.
- Advised leading European private equity fund placement agent Helix Associates on its sale to Jefferies.
- Advised Carlson Investment Management with $3 billion in AUM on its sale to Skandia Life.
- Advised Julius Baer Group on the sale of its Pan-European institutional brokerage business to private equity firm Lightyear Capital.
- Advised convertible arbitrage alternative investment manager Forest Investment Management with $600 million in AUM on a management buyout.
- Advised Lexington Global Asset Managers with $3.6 billion in AUM on its sale to ING Pilgrim.
- Advised convertibles research boutique Forum Capital Markets on its sale to First Union Corporation.
- Advised Hedge Funds Services (BVI), a hedge fund administrator located in the British Virgin Islands with $2.4 billion in AUA, on its sale to Fortis Prime Fund Solutions.
- Advised Virtus Investment Partners on its acquisition of the Zweig Funds, with $4.4 billion in AUM.
- Advised the high-net-worth division of Brundage, Story and Rose with $4.5 billion in AUM on its sale to Bessemer Trust.
- Advised Seneca Capital Management with $12 billion in AUM on its sale to Virtus Investment Partners.
- Advised the institutional fixed income division of Brundage, Story and Rose with $3 billion in AUM on its sale to DLJ Asset Management.
- Advised Santander Global Advisors with $750 million in AUM on its sale of a minority interest to MetLife.
- Advised Sanders Morris Harris Group on the acquisition of small-cap value manager Charlotte Capital with $400 million in AUM.
- Advised Sentinel Asset Management on the acquisition of the mutual fund complex of Synovus Financial with approximately $500 million in assets.
- Advised Independent National Bancorp on the acquisition of HKH Financial Services, Inc. Subsequently valued the target one year later.
- Advised First Republic Bancorp on acquisition of the remaining 80.1% of Trainer, Wortham, a high net worth investment manager with $2.4 billion in AUM.
- Advised turn-key asset management provider Lockwood Financial Group with $8 billion in AUM on its sale to The Bank of New York.
- Advised Peter Cundill & Associates on the sale of its mutual funds with C$350 million in AUM to Mackenzie Financial.
- Advised Sun Life of Canada on its acquisition of real estate investment manager Langbourn Property Investment Services in the UK.
- Advised German broker Seydler AG on its sale to Close Brothers Group.
- Advised EMAT on its sale to The Bank of New York.
- Advised regional brokerage firm Gruntal Financial LLC on the sale of various assets to Ryan, Beck.
- Advised publicly-traded retail brokerage firm on its merger with full-service, retail/institutional brokerage.
- Advised fund administrator Boston Institutional Group on its sale to BISYS Group.
- Advised online trading exchange AZX, Inc. on the sale of minority interests to Goldman Sachs Group, J.P. Morgan, and Credit Suisse First Boston.
Park Sutton Advisors, LLC
295 Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10017